Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing #12

My favorite and most inspiring article on blogging comments seem to be "10 Techniques to Get More Comments." Either it was favorite because it listed the comments (I am a list person) or because I agreed with most of the techniques. The two I truly felt useful:

1. Reward comments (or how I perceived it- thank people): In my everyday life I try to thank people for helping me out, giving advice, etc., so this would be a natural way for me to comment.

2. Asking questions: I have or never will be the type to actually know or pretend I know everything. I constantly ask questions on any topic that I am not really comfortable or know much about--which could seem to be about anything and everything. There is alway more to learn, and how can you learn more without asking MORE questions! (This ofcourse could drive the people I know, crazy!)

I have looked through several Bloggers in the Library2Play. I found some librarians from my district, commented on their blogs and added myself as one of their followers. I looked through some other posts, and commented on some of their great ideas. Creativity has never been a "plus" for myself, so finding new ideas was inspirational to start next year.

I had already commented on several "talks" in LibraryThing.com. I really enjoy reading the questions and answers several have posted, and posted a few of my own. I really love to relate to people and the books that they have read along with myself.

1 comment:

  1. One of the great things about Library2Play is that even when you think you aren't creative, you get inspired and think of great ideas! I think your ideas are great and very creative.Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete