Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeding Thing #9


1. The easiest tool was EduBlog's Award Winners, because I was able to pick good blogs that others have felt were worth voting on! I also liked Topix because it went right to mylocal city news. As I have stated before, my goal this year is to stay updated on the lastest info, especially in my area.


2. I felt all of them were pretty simple. Atomic Learning would be awesome in my district but I did not find ANY WHERE that you could make a username or password. I was able to find some information and eays vidoes on Inspiration. A lot of my teachers like to use technology but do not like to teach it, so this would be an I am assuming that you have to purchase a username and password.


3.I found so many about books it was almost intoxicating. I did like "A Library By Any Other Name" because not only does interesting topics but she has many other blogs that I was able to look at, and some GREAT FEEDS. One of them she shared was about a book I had read recently.
Which is why I put a picture of it above!!

2 comments:

  1. Atomic learning is a subscription in our district. i do know that they feature some free things pretty regularly on the front page...I believe Cool Cat Teacher, a blogger of note, has done some training videos for aL that were freely available. so you may want to watch the site ...I bet there were will be some things available for the beginning of school???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VWB!
    I have been viewing the Cool Cat Teacher blog daily. She has so much information. I scanned around to look for the training videos but was unable to locate them. This could be due to the account that I got lost in all interesting information she has to offer. I was just lurking, as the said.

    I will continue to check Atomic Learning before school starts to check on any useful videos, and I will also be mentioning this to our library director and see what he thinks.

    ReplyDelete