Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing # 6 Making a Mosaic


I played with this for awhile--the Mosaic Maker....made one for my youngest daughter!

This would be really useful in my library because I have program called the Lone Star Luncheon where the kids have to read so many Lone Star Books to get invited to a free lunch and movie.

I could take the past 6 ot 7 years of Lone Star Books and make a mosaic of each year using their cover. Since the cover seems to be the top characteristic in choosing a book, then they could have a poster of all the past covers and choose from there.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was wondering where all the other librarians from our district were! Recognized your photo. How are you enjoying the 23 Things? Can you guess who I am?

    Your neighbor RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea about the mosaic for the Lone Star Books. I had a lot of fun with the image generators too. I can think of many uses in the library.

    ReplyDelete