Friday, June 26, 2009

Playing with Thing #10


I have played with Big Huge Labs recently and really enjoyed it. I made a polaroid cut up of my favorite book series right now. They are by far my favorite because the ease of use, and they choices they have. It is very easy to download. I have saved all of these playful websites and put them in favorites to share with teachers.

I enjoyed Image Chef, and posted a word mosiac called READ. I would really like to print that image out and frame it in the library.

The Trading Card was cute, I would love to use this as a reading incentive, and post the kids picture and put them around the library.

Teachers could use Wordle to produce students written work in creative ways. This will be another item I will be sharing with the teachers at the beginning of the year.

This was a lot of fun, I could see myself coming back to this portion again!

1 comment:

  1. O.K. you have inspired me to try again. I struggled with this, but I am now going to Big Huge Labs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete