Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing #17

I looked for a common craft movie on some of the learning steps for learning how to "exactly" use Rollyo--I like it all spelled out and listed--just like in Library2Play!! So I "winged" it!
I am collaborating on a book study with an 8th grade American History Teacher (the first time). We are using King George: What was his problem? by
Steve Sheinkin. So...I made a rollyo called King George: What. And put a few websites in it for the teacher to look over. I might just make a Webquest instead. This was really confusing...I could just publicize my delicious websites into a group about King George III and the American Revolution. Knowing most teachers these days, he will want something simple like the webquest. But I will show Rollyo to some of my more Techno-Savy teachers who like fun new complicated technological things!

1 comment:

  1. I have used Rollyo with a group of students and found it quite helpful. They liked it because I didn't require them to fill out a web site evaluation for the things they found with that search, and I liked it because I knew the sources were valid. I'd give it a try!

    ReplyDelete